Process Leader (Kiln Roller) , Production Supervisor, Process Control Team Leader
Based in Sheffield, free car parking
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Would you like to join a long established manufacturing company that offers a clean, safe working environment and all the benefits you would expect from a global company including training and progression?
Venatu Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturer and supplier for residential and engineering projects who are looking to recruit a Roller Kiln Process Leader to join their established team of professionals.
The successful Roller Kiln Process Leader will combine traditional Process Control and Team Leader duties to control pipe extrusion and process parameters, supervising & assisting the team of production operators, such that full process skills and full process cover is maintained.
Key Skills: production supervisor, production team leader, manufacturing, kiln roller, extrusion, process control
* Responsibility for short interval controls on resources (eg production labour, energy & materials), plant , service and safe operations of the team and plant
* Maintaining quality, H, S & E, customer service, budgetary and people management
* Awareness of the hazards associated with activities, applying & enforcing safe working techniques
* Proactive in continuous improvement in relation to H, S, E and operational issues, highlighting new ideas and enthusiastically challenging and improving processes
* A flexible, co-operative and productive approach at all times, covering any Production role as necessary
* Constructively participating in team meetings and team briefings
* Coaching and developing your team members, making them clearly aware of personal and team objectives via the management of personal development targets
* GCSE English, Maths, Chemistry or Physics
* Good IT ability, Microsoft Excel & Word
* Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent)
* Health and Safety aware
* First line management experience with problem solving tools and techniques (desirable)
* Working experience in a heavy industry / continuous processes or thermal processes environment (desirable)
The successful Roller Kiln Process Leader will be expected to work a flexible 4 on 4 off shift pattern alongside a team of 5 other people.
If you feel you match the essential criteria and would like to speak with us in further detail, please do get in touch and we will be happy to discuss. Alternatively, please visit our website: www.venatu.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'