Process Engineer, passionate about process development needed to join a start-up lab company I am working with based in Bristol. This is a permanent position offering a salary dependant on experience. My client are willing to pay a competitive salary for the ideal candidate.
As a Process Engineer, you will oversee the modelling of the process and scale up to pilot plant. You will be responsible for designing and execute experiments in bioreactors including process and media optimization. You will develop, plan and coordinate engineering projects, continuously improving on project execution. You will work closely with the rest of the founding team, advisors and partners to ensure that the R&D work is robust and scalable.
- +3 years within process development or cell/gene therapy technology development / engineering.
- Chemical Engineering / Bioengineering MEng/MS
- Understanding of GMP and relevant ISOs
- Experience with computer simulations
- Experience in designing and operating bioreactors
- Comfortable developing PFD, P&IDs, mechanical designs, HAZOP and SOPs
- Stem cell/mammalian cells bioprocessing experience
- Experience in startups or novel projects
- Experience working with CROs
- PhD in relevant subject
- Experience with technology transfer and scale-up is a plus.
The job might be for you if you are:
- Progress focused, goal oriented, and self-directed
- Lives, breathes, and loves engineering
- Maker, builder, do-er, relentless pursuer of knowledge
- Flexibility as new challenges and opportunities arise
- Ability to have fun and inspire team members to enjoy work, be action-oriented and stretch their imagination.
Please send a copy of your CV to Robbie Knight at if you are interested / suitable for this role.
Please note, we also offer referral fees for successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'