We are seeking a Process Engineer to join a worldwide leading manufacturer of components used in healthcare, industrial and electronic markets. With a global footprint, our client has over 15 manufacturing and operations facilities worldwide.
The successful Process Engineer will assist with the full cycle of turning the raw material into the finished product. You will be leading continuous improvement programs with operational teams along with promoting best practice ensuring compliance at all times. The Process Engineer will manage technical issues with regards to product quality and concerns raised by customers or suppliers.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Basic mechanical understanding
- Experience within a processing industry
- Previous experience within a healthcare manufacturing environment
- Strong fault finding skills
- Continuously improve processes
If you are interested in this Process Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.