CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic candidate to join the Process Engineering team of a North East based Contract Chemical Manufacturing Company.
This role is initially available on a 12 week temporary contract, but if certain criteria are met during this time and all parties are satisfied with performance then they will look to extend the contract or make the position permanent.
This position will be shift based over 7 days so access to personal transport would be highly recommended.
Duties in the role will include:
- Chemical Process Operation; operating reactors, tanks, centrifuges and other equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Working effectively as part of a team across the production units
- Observation and recording of process parameters e.g. flow, temperature, pressure, weight
- Maintain full plant records and data sheets
- Comply with all requirements of Quality Control Systems
- Work to SHE, COSHH, ICP and COMAH Standards
- Carry out basic maintenance of process equipment.
As this role is entry level, no prior industrial experience is required, however the company are looking for a candidate that fits the following profile:
- Educated to degree level in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or another relevant Engineering discipline
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and communication skills
- Adept problem solving mentality
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then please submit your up to date CV ASAP. If you would like more information on the role then feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Industry
- Chemical Process Engineering