Job title: Private Client Solicitor (3-5+ PQE)
Department: Private Client | based in Brighton
Job Purpose: To undertake and oversee fee earning work for a range of Private Client matters, managing matters from initial enquiry through to matter conclusion.
We are looking to provide the right candidate with an outstanding opportunity to work for one of our clients to drive their Private Client department. They will provide you with the autonomy to do so; open to your ideas and providing a platform for your professional growth. Enjoying a varied workload, you will be working with an outstanding and diligent team of professionals in a friendly atmosphere, working towards a shared goal to provide our clients with excellence. You will be based in an ideal local location at the very heart of Brighton, situated across from the beach and the Pier, and a stone’s throw from the centre of town.
- To drive the Private Client department, managing a range of matters including; Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax, Powers of Attorney, Estate Management, and other Private Client related matters, from their inception to closure
- Provide first rate service to new and existing clients
- Onboard new clients, overseeing estimation of costs, and taking on new instructions
- Successfully liaise and maintain strong relationships with all manner of parties
- To provide holiday and absence cover for other fee earners in the department
- To safeguard the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation
- To complete any specific training as and when required, and to take a proactive responsibility for your professional development
- To achieve agreed levels of time-recording and other targets
- To contribute to business development activity with regular production of blog posts and marketing activities
- To undertake any other tasks as may be required from time to time
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be a solicitor with 3 – 5 years post-qualification experience, a STEP and SFE member, and are looking to embark upon the next step in your career. Eager to take on a role in which your work will have a meaningful impact within the firm, you will be experienced in building & maintaining excellent client relationships and have a variety of skills and experience across Private Client work.
You have a track record of performing in an organised and meticulous manner. Maintaining excellent standards, you will be passionate about upholding our values of client focus, integrity, expertise, and courtesy. You will also be ambitious and industrious, meeting fee earning targets while taking on a supervisory role that enables the Managing Director to continue building our business.
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy