Our client are a global recruitment consultancy who focus on the real estate, built environment and infrastructure sectors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing construction professionals such as quantity surveyors, project managers, site supervisors, estimators and contracts managers into permanent and contract positions.
- Writing adverts to attract suitable applicants.
- Searching job boards and company database for suitable candidates.
- Interviewing and registering candidates.
- Making sales calls to existing and prospective clients.
- Attending both candidate and client meetings.
- Working to and achieving financial objectives as set by the team manager.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in recruitment ideally in a technical, construction or engineering environment.
- Organised, punctual, hardworking, reliable and diligent.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Sound business ethics and integrity.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- A team player.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Monthly commission scheme.
- Regular incentives and social events.
- Flexible working.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company phone and lap top.
- Health and well being programme.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'