Job Title: Principal Transport Planner
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
A leading multidisciplinary consultancy has an opportunity available for a Principal Transport Planner to join their Manchester team. Supporting a range of house builders, developers and contractors - you will be responsible for both overseeing & completing technical work within a close-knit team.
- Completion of technical reports including transport assessments, travel plans and environmental assessments;
- Transport modelling & feasibility studies;
- Manage & oversee the workflow of more junior members of the team;
- Identify and generate new business opportunities.
- Extensive background in development planning;
- Experience with junctions 9, LinSig, AutoCAD & TRICS;
- Competent project manager, including budget control and invoicing;
- Private sector contacts within the local market;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Within the team, you will be tasked with assessing & designing transport solutions, influencing transport strategies and leading on transport assessments & modelling plans.
You will have the opportunity to take lead on a range of major multi-disciplinary projects and assist with the long-term growth of the team.
In return, you will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, along with flexible benefits package & allowance, bonus scheme and company pension plan.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job