Principal Recruitment Consultant
£25k - £40k depending on experience + bonus + benefits
Newman Stewart is a privately owned and rapidly growing executive recruitment company, based in Wetherby. We are recognised by our clients and candidates as being a quality provider of effective executive recruitment solutions (search, selection, interim, psychometric assessment & salary benchmarking) that deliver results. Our advice, research and assessment provides insight of value that is trusted and respected, and which brings many of our clients back to us as their executive search partner of choice time after time.
We have reached an exciting point in our evolution, and after experiencing double digit growth year on year, are investing heavily in a high functioning support structure and top performing recruitment team to continue our success and growth, and achieve our ambitious goals. The pursuit of excellence is something we strive for every day and encourage in the clients we work for.
As a Principal Recruitment Consultant, your role is to win, retain and develop new clients. We are seeking individuals with recruitment experience who can point to and evidence considerable successes in their career to date.
Salary and benefits
- Market Leading basic salary £25k - £40k depending on experience
- Up to 50% bonus on fees
- Year 1 OTE £50,000 - £100,000 depending on experience (uncapped)
- Car allowance
- An ongoing training programme and continuous professional development
- Career progression in a rapidly growing, ambitious, privately-owned company
- Outstanding offices
Role and responsibilities
- Winning, retaining and developing clients in your specific market sector
- Meeting candidates and clients to fully understand requirements and build lasting relationships
- Prepare thorough and accurate assignment briefs and candidate reports
- Compiling short lists for interview through a combination of headhunting, networking, online sourcing and advertising techniques
- Co-ordinating interviews and preparing shortlisted candidates for the process
- Managing offers to successful candidates and providing feedback to those who are unsuccessful
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities
- Surpassing targets and helping the business to maintain and improve NPS scores
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent by experience
- Recruitment experience with demonstrable progression and achievement
- Boundless enthusiasm, tenacity and drive for success
- Professional, articulate and confident
- Self-motivated, but also a good team player
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Sophie Wood in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can also be found via the Newman Stewart website.
- Principle Recruitment Consultant £25k - £40k depending on experience + bonus + benefits