Principal Product Manager Treasury Services - GBP Payments
City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
The position manages the strategic direction, corporate-wide profitability and product enhancements that support the Treasury Services initiative in expanding the global development of GBP payments. It is responsible for the management of Treasury Services GBP payment solutions within Global payments with a global focus. The role both leads and manages product development, product delivery, vision and strategy, pricing and coordination.
Position works closely with the Treasury Services Senior Leadership Management team and Market Management as they set the strategic direction of the business. The role demands the coordination and direction for the Sales, Service, Onboarding, Technology, Operations, Legal, Risk, and Finance teams that support the development, distribution, servicing, and financials for GBP regional suite of products
- Strong experience in driving and managing a global payments solution.
- Deep industry knowledge or experience with global correspondent banking.
- Experience managing, communicating various payment requirements, regulations and restrictions.
- Excellent communication skills, experience leading change and inspiring teams and stakeholder groups towards the provision of superior client experience.
- Strong assimilation skills dealing with multi-variable projects, able to work independently under pressure of competing deadlines.
- Strong business planning skills and project management experience.
- Demonstrated analytic, financial and market planning and consultative selling skills.
- Proven leadership skills in complex, matrix organizations with strong influencing & collaboration skills.
- Experience in directing Information Technology and Operations from a strategic perspective.
- A track record of building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the global payments markets and infrastructure.
- MBA (preferred) or BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or Mathematics.
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job