Blackthorn Trace are currently working with a leading and rapidly expanding client in Reading, looking to enhance their Security Consultancy Services.
- Delivery of client engagements.
- Working with the leadership team to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (CxO level) and leading teams
- Take an active role in the day to day running of the security practice
Ideal candidates will have the following experience;
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Broad range of security experience i.e. ISO27001, technical security auditing, Cyber Security, security strategy, security technologies, Privacy and Data Protection.
- Experience of developing bids.
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Security Assurance
- Principal Consultant