Year 4 Primary Teacher | Grimsby | September 2021
Are you searching for a Year 4 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school?
The Head of a wonderful local primary school has appointed REED Education to avidly search for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 4 Primary Teacher vacancy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a class of 29 enthusiastic and mixed ability students and will be given great opportunity for CPD.
- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your Year 4 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- September 2021 Start Date
- Competitive pay rates
- UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humor
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD opportunities
- Located within or around Grimsby
- Good transport links from nearby towns and villages such as Barton Upon Humber, Healing and Great Coates
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 4 Primary Teacher role!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'