Year 3 Primary Teacher - NQT or QTS - Good School - Long Term role - Are you a talented Primary Year 3/4/5 teacher looking for a post to commence in April ready for after the Easter break.
Are you constantly graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ in observations? This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic Coventry primary school in April until the end of the academic year.
The school has been graded 'Good’ by Ofsted and their success has been put down to the excellent leadership, with the Head Teacher being highly respected. She is now seeking a passionate and creative Year 3 Teacher to join a brilliant teaching team that always go the extra mile.
Read on to find out more…
Year 3 Teacher - Role
• Coventry school MPS1 - MPS6
• April / Immediate start
• Full time
• Long Term Role - Scope to extend into new academic year
• Possibility to take on extra responsibility
• Experienced Primary Teacher required
• 'Good/Outstanding’ in recent observations
• Previous leadership experience is advantageous
• Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
• Forward thinking and keen to progress
• Strong team working skills Year 3 Teacher
• Ofsted 'Good’ School
• Excellent progression potential
Please contact Manny or Marie, interviews will take place quickly for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'