A lovely Independent Primary School, based in Brent, North West London are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic KS2 teacher for a high achieving class to start immediately on a long term basis.
If you are currently a KS2 teacher and are looking for a new post within KS2, this could be a fantastic position for you!
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Can offer TLR
- Full time
- Independent Preparatory School
This thriving Independent school believe that the relationship between school and parents is crucial for the development of the children both academically and socially. It is this invaluable partnership that contributes to the success of the school as well as the positive learning environment. The school aims provide a solid foundation for all children, where they feel fully confident, armed with an excellent work ethic, ready for the next phase of their education. They are looking for a teacher who shares a similar vision and who can help the school grow from strength to strength for the remainder of the academic year.
The school can offer:
- Regular CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Free lunch
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- Previously taught KS2
- Formal teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
Applications are welcome from creative and talented class teachers with at least one years' experience, or Strong NQTs with experience within KS2. The Head is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff.
If this post sounds of interest please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV Ruby from REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview.