Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world's leading car rental company with over 11,000 locations in 140 countries. The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being # 1 takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Our European Head Quarters based in Uxbridge employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities and we're currently looking for a Pricing & Yield Analyst / Revenue Analyst to join the centralised Pricing team of 30 employees.
What is this role all about?
The Analyst has responsibility for Optimizing Revenue and Distribution of vehicles within all corporate markets. Specifically s/he is expected to manage and maintain bespoke pricing for One Way Rentals and other special pricing falling outside the day to day remit of the country pricing teams.
As a Pricing Analyst some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily analysis of all One Way Rentals (Corporate and Retail)
- Balancing Repatriation Costs with Incremental revenue.
- Leverage high-volume data analysis to drive analytical insights
- Build and develop manual and automatic canvassing to gain competitive insights and internal quality assurance.
- Identify demand opportunities for One-Way movements by Route/Channel/Season.
- Develop a framework, and implement/develop bespoke pricing tools to optimize revenue/cost opportunities
- Develop a reporting suite and KPIs to monitor performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business / Mathematics / Economics / Finance
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience within a complex, demand/supply planning environment
- Process innovation and development; management via KPIs
Knowledge of revenue optimisation and forecasting systems, processes, and strategies
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a range of Benefits and Incentives such as: Canteen, Gym, staff discount programme and many more.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please APPLY NOW.
- revenue management
- pricing analyst
- revenue analyst