Senior Pricing Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst within this role, you will support the pricing manager with analysis and insight.
- Lead the day to day activity of the pricing analysts and input into their development
- Challenge and review the cost base and competitors' price position to ensure competitive position
- Implement pricing trials to develop confidence in specific areas
- Responsibility to support monthly pricing review meetings and cross functional and global pricing initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Business, Maths, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Previous Pricing experience
- Confident in shaping and implement pricing strategies
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to develop collaborative working relationships and inspire and motivate a small team
- Problem solver - commercial aptitude, with a focus on the customer, to look beyond the numbers, drive value and decisions
- Decisive - ability to make decisions across large data sets
- Strong Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas across functions, management community and internationally
What we can offer
We offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Pricing Analyst; strategies