Due to business growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a Press setter to join our client who is a World leader in manufacturing.
Skills / Competencies required:
• Setting and operating power presses (60t to 250t)
• Manufacturing components (Cr4 coil, stainless steel, CS70 AND CS50)
• Setting of progression tools to tolerances
• Working from engineering drawings
• Quality inspecting machined components, using measuring equipment
• General maintenance of tooling
• Health and safety aware
The ideal candidate will have 3 years power press tool setting experience, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
You must be able to work accurately to deadlines, in a busy and pressurised environment.
In return the company offers:
• A generous hourly rate / day shift
• Free car parking
• Free tea and coffee facilities
• Sports and social events
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Joe Halliday Recruitment who are operating as an employment busine