A leading manufacturing company based in Worcestershire is recruiting for a CNC Press Brake Setter Operator. Excellent opportunity, working 2 shifts rotating AM/PM, paying up to £12.90 p/h with plenty of overtime available too.
The client is a world class manufacturing company who produce machinery for supply all over the globe. The site is an ultra modern setup with top class facilities and technologies throughout each department.
Responsibilities include -
- Setting and operating of CNC press brake machinery within the machining workshop
- Fabricating of steel sections from 1mm to 5mm thick, forming to complex shapes and angles
- Working from detailed engineering drawings and job specification sheets
- Quality inspection of all products from first off, to final checks using measuring equipment
- Maintaining all work areas, reducing scrap to a minimum, and ensuring a safe working environment
Working hours are 37.5hrs per week rotating morning & afternoon shifts Mon to FriThe Candidate
The suitable candidate will have the following demonstrable skills
* Previous experience as a CNC Press Brake Setter, ideally with Bystronic or Edward Pearson machinery
* Ability to work from engineering drawings.
* Able to inspect all own work using measuring equipment
The offer includes -
* Hourly rate of £11.50 - £12.90 p/hrdes[-p= depending on experience
* Overtime paid at Time & 1/3 after 8hrs per day, Time & 1/2 Saturday, Double Time Sunday
* 28 days holiday per annum acrrued weekly
* Canteen on site with subsidised meals on offer
* Free Parking for all staff
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- press brake
- press break