Are you an experienced and successful Preparation Centre Team Leader looking for a new challenge?
Preparation Centre Team Leader - North East London
£25,500 + Bonus
Our client is seeking an Preparation Centre Team Leader to join their already successful team.
Preparation Centre Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the preparation team in carrying out pre-delivery inspections and checking in of vehicles.
- Quality check the work of the preparation team and provide guidance and coaching where necessary to ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Ensure work is allocated to individuals and productivity is maintained whilst maintaining quality.
- Prepare for the days work, printing off reports to plan workload with the preparation manager.
- Maintain good administrative procedures and filing of relevant documents
- Assist the Preparation Manager in their duties related, including the ordering of parts and liaising with external contractors.
- Liaise with sales team members and assist where necessary.
- Carry out all duties in line with the company's health and safety polices and procedures, and the safe to work instructions.
- Carry out PDI inspections and repair vehicles as part of the workshop team.
- Meet with customers in the absence of the Preparation Manager, handle queries and provide exceptional customer service.
The Ideal Preparation Centre Team Leader:
- Full Driving license
- Level 2 Qualified or time served motor vehicle technician.
- Experience of taking responsibility, supervising others desirable. (IE standing in for a manager).
- Own tools.
- Well organised, with a logical and thorough approach to workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to achieve high quality results.
- Clear communicator, able to give instruction with precision and check understanding, excellent listener.
- Confident in handling customer queries, able to question and understand and provide relevant and exceptional customer service to resolve.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
- Vehicle Inspection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'