This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a world leading digital signage company.
The role is a hands-on role where the majority of time will be spent carrying out Pre-Sales duties to support the Sales team, personally innovating and finding solutions to current issues, and working closely with the Support Services Coordinator to achieve bandwidth from the Service Desk Engineers and Professional Services Team to further enhance Innovation and Solutions.
- Performing PreSales duties to produce Statement of Works, Scope Statements and Effort Estimations to support the Sales activity.
- Communicating and empathising with clients, customers, resellers and other stakeholders to ensure that their expectations are realised and their satisfaction ensured.
- Ensuring Senior Management are kept informed about critical risks that cannot be mitigated and which may result in customer problems, not achieving the planned profitability, or not being able to meet the intended technical solution.
- Making effective use of own bandwidth, and bandwidth of the wider team (including Professional Services) to deliver PreSales, Innovation and Solutions for Customer Support.
- Communication of improvement actions
- Keep up to date with technology advances through company training and technical information, and driving a mantra of continuous improvement and technical problem solving into the team
- Assisting with general customer enquiries
- Attendance and reporting into Senior Management Meetings.
- Continuous improvement of ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Maintaining alignment with the Professional Services Manager to maximize the efficiency of resource deployment and knowledge sharing.
- Any other reasonable requests made by senior management.
Expected Core Competencies:
You must be able to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. The following competencies are required of such an individual:
- Professional and methodical and the ability to motivate a small team
- Proactive and Reactive with energy and determination to resolve problems and respond to customers ahead of all other distractions
- Strong ability to operate at multiple levels in the team from hands-on Presales and Innovation to technical mentoring of team members.
- PC literacy, with high level of proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications. Including Server 2003/2008, and server applications such as Exchange, Domain controllers and so on
- Must have a high knowledge of IP networks and their architecture
- Good knowledgeexperience of SQL databases (understand and write SQL Statements)
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and XML a must.
- Experience with Css tools
- Overall understanding of web architecture and UI frameworks
- Understanding on cloud solutions, such as AWS
- Experience integrating third party APIs and hardware to create a 'Solution
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Preparing system diagrams as needed using Visio and other diagrams building tools.
Based in Luton salary is circa £40k p.a. plus car allowance and benefits.
Your Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be looking for a career in this exciting and growing marketplace and will have the following:
- Experience in videowall configuration using graphics cards software of videowall processors
- An ability to gain an in-depth knowledge of primary products supported
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to present customer reports and give presentations.
- Desire to learn continuously and promote a positive culture of excellence within the company
- Ability to absorb and apply copious amounts of technical information
- Ability to establish quickly a strong rapport with others
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, taking direction when necessary.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively, using strong active listening skills to maximize understanding of different customer environments
- Ability to use information effectively and apply good judgment in solving problems
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to keep senior management appraised of potential areas of concern, escalating when necessary, but maintaining ownership and customer communication throughout
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time.
- Flexibility and willingness to help others as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel moderately.
- Experience in AV industry.
You will also be:Degree Qualified (min 2:2 (Hons) degree in a relevant technical subject
ITIL aware (preferred ITIL foundation trained)
More than two years experience in a technical Helpdesk or Service Desk environment troubleshooting Server/Network/PC issues
Must have a valid driving licence.
Our client is a world leader in digital signage solutions with offices in US, Europe UAE. They produce a wide range of software, hardware, and services
- Audio Visual
- Technical Architect
- Desktop Support. JSON