To £43k + car allowance (5k+), OTE £5k + bonus potential + good benefits package
Pre Sales Consultant
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon.
In this role, you will work within the pre-sales team to build and present software demonstrations to meet customer requirements, and you will be responsible for building demonstration data and scripts, reports, dashboards and workplaces to demonstrate our capability to meet our customers’ information needs. You will manage the technical aspects of all the sales demonstration platforms, current and future, both in-house and on mobile platforms such as laptops and other tablet devices. You will also work closely with the development team to ensure that latest features are incorporated. In this respect, you will also liaise with the PSG team to ensure that appropriate resources are scheduled for installations, backups, upgrades, migrations, etc
Main Duties and Responsibilities include
- Working with the Presales team to build solutions for both sales presentations, webinars and documentation and to enhance our core demonstration capabilities
- Attending workshops with customers and prospects to gain a thorough understanding of business requirements.
- Building and present software presentations that demonstrate to our customers that our solutions can meet their requirements and that we understand what they need to achieve.
- Working closely with both our internal Development and Professional Services Group (PSG) teams to develop customer propositions, you will ensure that the business understands the real requirements and will work closely to ensure that the best available solutions, some of which may be latest developments, are implemented to meet their need.
- Building templates to upload data to the core trading system, maintaining the core demonstration data sets in order to ensure that our systems best represents a live trading environment.
- The ability to understand and assimilate business process and requirements and convert these to presentations & demonstration to show business benefit to the customer and why they should select our business as a partner
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with diverse groups of individuals from CEO to warehouse operative, and maintain an effective working relationship within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure with limited time and direction and to work to deadlines
- Be adaptable, work conscientiously and use own initiative and also work as part of the presales and sales teams with a positive, pro-active attitude to work
- A proven track record in the construction of demonstration data, reports and dashboards
- Previous pre-sales experience
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Pre Sales Software ERP dashboard customer presentations
- workshops webinars documentation
- templates data java HTML IIS Apache Tomcat, Linux (CentOS RedHat)