Pre Sales and Marketing Consultant
Up to £30,000 basic, plus generous uncapped OTE
- My client is a large, expanding, well-established digital agency based in north Nottingham. They are well known in their industry and work with some top brands.
- They are looking for an energetic sales & marketing person to join their team. You will work closely with the senior leadership team and digital marketing department to identify and engage with retailers to introduce and demonstrate their successful tech solutions.
- An understanding of digital services and ecommerce in particular would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- This role is marketing/admin focused, to support the new sales function within the agency. You will be assisting in the selling of their solutions to the online retail sector.
- Identifying target leads and key decision-makers using various tools
- Analysing business requirements and websites to identify key problems we can solve
- Designing and following up marketing campaigns to qualify leads, coordinating with product marketing executive
- Booking, coordinating and attending face to face meetings
- Creating materials such as white-papers, case studies and blog articles
- Assist with the writing of proposals and any additional follow-on sales material
- Attend industry conferences and events where there are opportunities to network and develop new business leads
- Work with partner companies to refer business and resolve any outstanding queries
- Co-ordinate media activities with PR agency
- Ensure consistency in style and tone of voice to suit the company brand values.
- Prior experience in sales/admin roles or digital marketing roles
- An understanding of eCommerce and/or digital marketing
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Capable of utilising new business generation techniques
- IT literate, with creative/design skill set
- Determination, drive and the willingness to learn
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Highly motivated and proactive in a target driven environment
- Able to take feedback and guidance from management
- Capable of working within a team or unsupervised
- Hunger and drive to successfully close new business
- A positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs (not including weekends of course) please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'