Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Practice Payroll Manager to join our client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. Due to an increased number of clients coming into their business, they are looking for a Practice Payroll Manager to join their accountancy team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Practice Payroll Manager to join the team with responsibility for:
Entering payroll data from start to finish accurately
* Reconciling payroll to client data
* Preparing payroll journals
* Analysing weekly and monthly PAYE figures
* Calculating SSP/SMP/SAP
* Preparing Bacs files
* Producing and distributing pension scheme returns, including notification of changes in members' status and uploading to pension provider
* Dealing effectively with queries from clients and HMRC
The ideal candidate must be at Payroll Supervisor, Assistant Payroll Manager or Payroll Manager, must be able to close and sign off Payroll at month-end, and must be working in a firm of Chartered Accountants/Practice/Bureau at present.
Salary of £40,000-£50,000