Duties will include;
• Management of the office and staff
• Mentoring, supervising and supporting junior members of the team
• Management and delegation of an established client base
• Reviewing and presenting
• Networking and business development duties – not essential
• Ensuring the firm operates efficiently and effectively
To be successful within this role our client is looking for someone who has a hand on approach to their work, not someone who will just review but will always do. You will have previous experience of working at supervisory or management level for at least 3 years.
In return, our client offers a rewarding and flexible environment, competitive salary and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'