Practice Manager - Galashiels
As a Practice Manager you key responsibility will be driving your store to deliver a high level of customer service and achieve all KPI's set by the brand. The right candidate will be positive, adaptable and confident in catering to a wide range of customers.
Our client is a market leading retailer within the optical field. A long history in the UK they are one of the most recognisable brands on the high street.
As a Store manager your responsibilities will include:
- Driving your store to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Achieving and exceeding store KPI's
- Managing the in store team to achieve set targets
- Creating brand awareness in the local area
- General management of store operations - Opening/Closing, Cash management etc
The right candidate for this role will be an experienced retail manager ideally with optical experience.
For the right candidate the client is willing to pay between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. Additional incentives can be discussed upon application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'