This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent working environment, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, reporting straight to the Partner
- Prepare accounts and associated Tax Returns
- Collate information and submit VAT Returns online
- Act as point of contact for clients in relation to queries
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of taking client records to submission of accounts
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.