Location: Hammersmith, West London, W6
Skills: PR. Public Relations. PR Manager. Link Building. SEO. Agency. Beauty. Travel. Ecommerce. Client. Pitching. Publisher. Website. Blog. Digital PR Strategy. Press. Journalist. Supplier. Online Marketing.
Benefits: Friday socials, pension, semi-flexible working hours and lots more!
Our client are an innovative and well-established agency based in Hammersmith now in their 21st year, who specialise in SEO and use Digital PR for link building purposes. They are looking for an experienced PR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, to run the Digital PR Strategy. They can offer an outstanding working environment, a great benefits package and the chance to be part of something huge!
Sound interesting? Read on…
What will your working week be like?
The Digital PR Manager will be responsible for managing the small Digital PR team and managing and planning client’s link building strategy which will be PR/Content led. This includes client-facing, pitching, reporting and expectation management. You will be working with a number of exciting brands in a mix of sectors including travel, e-commerce and beauty.
The Digital PR Manager Duties:
- Day to day liaison with clients
- Securing high quality content placements on top publishers sites and blogs
- Participate in idea generation and developing Digital PR strategies for clients
- Creating yourself or curate content production where appropriate
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practise industry trends
- Compiling client reports each month
Who will suit this role?
Our Perfect Digital PR Manager Will Have:
- Evidence of placing press stories and the ability to contact journalists and build relationships
- Good press and digital contacts
- 2 years of working in a public relations related role
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers and clients
- Management experience helpful, but not essential
- Link building and SEO knowledge / experience helpful, but can be taught
- A love for all things PR and a knowledge of the latest happenings within the industry
This is an opportunity to work with small to medium sized brands that compete with giants in their industry, and a chance to work in a role which is pretty unique within the industry. In return, our client can offer the chance to be part of an extremely well-established agency with an outstanding reputation, as well as benefits including Friday socials, pension, semi-flexible working hours and lots more! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: PR. Public Relations. PR Manager. Link Building. SEO. Agency. Beauty. Travel. Ecommerce. Client. Pitching. Publisher. Website. Blog. Digital PR Strategy. Press. Journalist. Supplier. Online Marketing.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Public Relations
- PR Manager
- Digital PR Strategy