PR Lead Active Wear Brand
The Brand seeks to hire a creative, resourceful, and driven PR professional who likes challenges and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. The PR Lead will report to the Head of PR & Events and will work directly with numerous internal teams, brand partners and consumers.
The PR Lead will be responsible for developing and ensuring the execution of high-quality strategic media relation campaigns to promote the Brand story, both through traditional and digital means.
- Manage the press office - including the oversee proactive campaigns and news as well as reactive and reputation management.
- Build a content calendar across media relations and social media across national, trade and regional titles.
- Product content with wider team to repurpose and tailor for different audiences.
- Manage agency partners across PR and social media.
- Development and implementation of a robust PR strategy and engaging media relations campaigns which help to drive awareness of the Brand to the target audience(s).
- Maintaining strong relations with the media relations departments of various brands and customers.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting brand partners and lines of business and offers appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies to maximize the trend to the company's benefit.
- Develop high-quality, informative and interesting press releases, media pitches and related materials.
- Analyse media coverage and develop responses when needed.
- Consistently brainstorm and/or collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies to promote initiatives.
- As and when required act as a spokesperson to the press.
- Write awards entries, blog posts, company newsletters and communications etc.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at a national level.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- 4 + years' PR experience (particularly with UK media)
- A strong network / black book with traditional press and trade press to promote the brand.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
- Ability to work in high-stress environments.
- High level of creativity.
- A degree in an appropriate field (PR, journalism, marketing, business, management...) or equivalent work experience.
The company offer an excellent salary and benefit package coupled with a hybrid working environment - some affinity / understanding of the Brand would be great.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'