A leading International, full-service law firm is looking for a new PR Advisor to join their London communications team. You will be responsible for helping practice and sector group consultants raise their profile and generate business development opportunities by:
- ensuring clients and prospective clients have a consistent understanding of the group and its offering
- increasing the quality and seniority of the group's client relationships by aligning our strategies, propositions and communications
- using media coverage to engage with clients and prospects, and for recruitment purposes
The PR adviser is responsible for supporting in the implementation of strategic PR initiatives to build the profile, with national and specialist media in the firm's target sectors and services.
Responsibilities will cover:
- Market Knowledge: identify and understand the UK PR landscape, its requirements and also the firm's ability to exploit these across various areas. Identify key target media journalists in national, trade, online and broadcast media and maintain working relationships with these journalists
- PR Campaigns - support the Head of Communications and the PR Manager to deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and news driven PR campaigns. Monitor forward features for opportunities, critically review and edit media proposals, pitch ideas to journalists.
Also dealing with the Press office: Monitor daily media coverage and identify possible issues and opportunities through developed media relationships. Internal marketing: ensure UK PR data and resources are available to the business to use for business development activity – this includes ensuring coverage on the website and other firmwide, internal and external communications channels.
You will need to be articulate and have the ability to influence, a team player is needed who can actively collaborate with the ability to show interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills at all levels. Self-starter, with drive, initiative and a highly professional approach.
If you are interested in the above position don’t hesitate to apply or for further information please contact, Christine Sleigh at