PR Account Manager
Manchester City Centre £25k - £30k
Forward Role are excited to be working again with a long-standing client, a PR agency in Manchester city centre, seeking PR Account Manager.
Their client base comprises of a range of national and local businesses, across both B2C and B2B sectors and they have built a remarkable reputation based on the quality of service they deliver.
Duties will include:
- Building relationships with clients to fully understand their business needs.
- Devising effective PR strategies that utilise both traditional media and digital channels.
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Writing press releases, feature copy, social media and online content. Additionally, proof reading the work of junior members of staff
- Social media analysis
- Assisting with pitches for new business
- Managing junior members of staff
- Be creative - come up with great campaign ideas to support the standard press office activity
The agency has a great work culture - it's friendly and welcoming and there's a very active social scene. Moreover, they invest significantly in training and development to enable their people to progress and grow with them.
Previous experience within a PR agency is preferred but client side PR candidates will be considered.
Flexible working hours will be considered.
This is ideal for a PR Account Manager or a PR Senior Account Executive looking for the next step in their career.
PR Account Manager, Manchester City Centre, £25 - 30K, PR Agency, VR/03888b
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.