Role - PR Account Director (Editor)
Ref.No - SM98
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - 5 weeks holiday, private medical insurance, contributory pension, health cash plan
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this innovative business based in Oxford, who are looking for an experienced PR Account Director to join their team. You must have the ability for storytelling; planning and strategising editorial narrative, overseeing campaigns and stories that will work across all levels including social, digital and traditional media in an integrated way. You will be creating hard-hitting, strategic campaigns and fast-paced daily reactive content. If this sounds like the role for you we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead on content creation for clients, and run budgets to ensure value
- Manage, mentor and coach the publishers to become experts in media relations
- Deliver excellent account management
- Ensure you are seen as an expert counsel to your clients; someone they can trust and rely upon to give them sound and honest advice
- Lead the publishers in the early morning news monitoring, and manage the creative thinking about how stories can be made relevant for clients
- Review and manage client account reports ensuring that all activities and results are reported correctly and that all the KPIs are being met
- Assist with new business when requested, including pitch prep, leading new business proposals and creating creds documents
- Line management of publishers, including conducting bi-annual reviews, providing performance objectives etc
- A solid understanding of the communications industry
- Natural interest in media, communications, storytelling and the news agenda
- Energetic, pro-active and hard-working
- Able to inspire others
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and, more specifically, quality work
- Ensure a strong understanding of client revenues and budgets
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millettat Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.