To support the Finance Director with the preparation, delivery and analysis of key financial information enabling the leadership team to make well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
The client is a highly successful and established business.
- To support the Finance Director in the preparation and delivery of the monthly accounts. Including, journal preparation and posting, reviewing of overheads with amendments where necessary, review and posting of payroll accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, plus final review of draft P&L's.
- Supportwith detailed analysis of P&L's and revenue streams.
- To support the delivery of the annual budget & re-forecast.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger for hospital overheads - to include complete and accurate month end accruals, prepayments and spend analysis.
- Call off daily and monthly reports relevant to KPI's.
- To perform daily bank reconciliation and with support of Business Admin office ensure outstanding's are cleared daily.
- Manage the local Accounts Payable. Ensuring a robust process is implemented then regularly audited to ensure adherence.
- Support with Accounts Receivable review ensuring revenue is maximised and processes are followed.
- Regular review of finance processes including recommendations for improvements.
- Good communication skills - written, verbal and strong interpersonal.
- Be studying towards, or be prepared to study towards, a recognised accounting qualification. Preferably ACCA /CIMA.
- The ability to understand and work with numbers is essential.
- Intermediate Excel skill is essential, for example, competent with pivot tables, VLookups, and IF functions with the ability to design appropriately formatted tables, reports and charts.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Inspire confidence, ability to influence others, challenge constructively and build strong working relationships.
- Able to understand key business processes and complex business issues.
A competitive salary and full study support on offer for the successful candidate.