£ attractive plus bens
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to work closely with the Digital Marketing team, you will plan, implement and deliver paid search (PPC) campaigns across a client portfolio, devising effective campaigns to direct an appropriate footfall of traffic to the websites from various launchpad sites such as Google, Bing and other social networks.
Responsibilities will include, but not be exhaustive of:
- Client liaison - understanding requirements, initial campaign setup and progress reporting
- Optimising campaigns through continuous measurement and testing
- Conducting ongoing keyword research to identify new opportunities
- Producing performance reports and taking appropriate action based on the analysis
- Maintaining awareness of digital marketing trends and strategies
Ideally, we are seeking: -
A commercial marketing experience behind you - whether you are at the start of your career or have a number of years experience under your belt, we want to hear from you. A Google AdWords certification would be advantageous however this is not essential to be considered. Training can be provided to the successful applicant; however, it is essential if you have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising;
- Creative and copywriting experience by creating and structuring campaigns and Ad Groups;
- Testing and optimising PPC campaigns;
- Managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets simultaneously;
- Using a range of PPC tools, including Google Analytics.
What’s just as important is that you are creative, able to pay meticulous attention to detail and are highly organised with the ability to multitask. Taking into account the nature of this role, you will need to be able to articulate yourself well and possess strong communication skills in order to advise both internal and external stakeholders on marketing strategies and trends.
A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!