35-40K + Bonus.
A fantastic opportunity to join the PPC team in a top 10 independent media agency as recognised by The Drum 2016. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join a fast growing PPC team. Reporting directly to the Head of PPC, you will working across a portfolio of clients, one of which is an exciting new business win!
Responsibilities will include:-
* Delivering effective and profitable PPC campaigns.
* Formulating campaign strategy, keyword research, competitor analysis and testing.
* Analysing campaign performance.
* Project managing all PPC activity and process.
* Producing client - facing reports and presentations.
As the PPC specialist you will have in depth knowledge of processes involved in running successful PPC campaigns. You will be Google qualified with excellent understanding of Google analytics.
You will be analytical and data driven and will be confident in discussing reports in client facing situations.
Apply for this role today and become part of one the leading media agencies by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Executive Consultant, Digital Marketing Team - Aspire
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Jenny Dunford
- "PPC" OR "paid search"