We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven PPC Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house paid search team. Our client is a luxury retailer who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their success has been recognized within their industry and also nationally and are seen as a market leader! If you’ve fancied working in a fast paced environment with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you if you’ve got previous experience in paid search acquisition campaigns.
You'll need to be adaptable in your approach in running and managing PPC campaigns across search, paid social, display and shopping where you’ll have big budgets at your disposal as the business aims to stay ahead of their competition. You’ll work as part of a wider team and you will be responsible in supporting the Paid Search Manager with the development of paid media activity.
- Day to day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring they are continually optimised
- Creation of new accounts as and when required on Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns
- Point of contact for bid management queries and best practise guidance
- Monthly budget management and invoice control for Paid Search Accounts
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products in the search landscape
- Tracking and analysis of results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including betas from search partners and sharing opportunities and ideas
- Paid Social ie Facebook and Twitter experience
- Display activity management
- Adwords and Bing Professional Certification
- Experience of major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing Ads
- Hands-on experience of building, growing and optimising paid search portfolios
- Experience working with bid management platforms such as Double Click etc
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.