Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-established luxury fashion retailer, who is looking to hire a PPC Assistant to join their dynamic marketing team based in London. This company is a globally renowned business who has ambitious future plans for growth.
As a PPC Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the PPC Executive and Manager in driving global growth through the acquisition of high quality customers.
- Update shopping labels on a weekly basis focusing on performance and key trends.
- Review search query reports and negative keywords regularly.
- Monitor bounce rate and conversion rate for key landing pages.
- Review search trends for key brands regularly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Paid Search desirably from a retail background.
- Ability to work under pressure and priortise tasks.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good communicational skills.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job