We are currently recruiting Poultry Farm Workers to be based in and around Shropham (Attleborough/Snetterton area) to work with one of our market leading clients.
Duties of the Poultry Farm Worker:
• You will work in a team of Farm Workers ensuring the wellbeing of the poultry
• Collecting and safely securing poultry ready for transit
• Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
• You will be carrying out general farm labouring duties
• You will ideally you will have some experience working with livestock
• You must be able to work in/around Shropham- as it is a remote area, you must have your own transport to get to site.
• Knowledge of bird welfare is desirable however not essential
Hours/Salary of the Poultry Farm Worker:
• This role pays a competitive Salary of £20k with the opportunity to earn £22-23k including over time (overtime is paid at time and a quarter)
• You will be able to work the days and hours as follows: 5 days working and 2 days off (various work patterns will be required). 10-hour shift (night shift) with 10pm/12am start time.
• This is a permanent position working night shifts
If you have the skills required and are immediately available to start work, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany Male of Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based in/around.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.