Responsible for communicating across a complex landscape with a variety of audiences including internal and external stakeholders, Ministers, AMs, MPs, Civil Servants, agencies, industry employers and federations. The role holder will be responsible for working with the Partnerships Team in Wales to influence on a range of policy positons they will develop, working with industry and other stakeholders.
A social enterprise, devoted to building competitive advantage for industry and the people who work in it.
- Work with in-house policy and research experts to develop an evidence base for our client's public policy and influencing activities.
- Raise awareness of our client with key influencers, creating 'Ambassadors' for the organisation amongst political stakeholders.
- Work with the Partnerships teams in England to build relationships with local government, Metro Mayors and Local Economic Partnerships and developing a strategy for improving our political influence in the regions.
- Monitor and disseminate responses to key announcements on issues that impact the skills policy environment.
- Develop a range of influencing material including reports, papers, briefings, and updates to support influencing.
- Deliver a robust Policy and Government Relations monitoring service of key political and policy developments.
- Respond to Government consultations
- Provide support to the External Relations Team and press office to help establish and communicate policy narrative.
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and influencing
- Experience of working with MPs, Ministers, AMs, civil servants and national government
- Planning, managing, implementing and evaluating proactive political engagement campaigns, including policy development.
- National public policy engagement
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to influence and persuade effectively
- Ability to engage the media on political issues
- Knowledge of skills policy (desirable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'