Exciting opportunity working as a Maintenance Plumber for a student accommodation company based in London zones 1-2.
Client are a supplier of accommodation and services to universities.
As a plumber, candidates will:
- Locating and rectifying a wide range of plumbing faults, including domestic, commercial and main plant room works
- Completing plant room inspections, recording all results in line with agreed process and escalating all failures to the Estates Supervisor
- Completing all required planned maintenance activities, inspections, , and rectifying any remedial works identified
- Conducting ACOP L8 water hygiene compliance activities, certification and correct control of all Water Hygiene logbooks
- Responding and attending to maintenance and Health and Safety related calls within the required SLA
- Ensuring compliance with stock management procedures
Successful Plumber(s) will:
- Have similar experience in environment
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing & Heating (6189-11)
- Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
30-33k per year, 10% company bonus, on call 1 in every 3 weeks (receive double pay/time and a half), 28 days plus bank holidays - based in London
- student accommodation
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'