Plumber- Poole BH17
Are you looking for a new exciting role? Are you looking for a secure job with excellent rates of pay?
Our client could have the perfect role for you.
- Weekly Pay - £11.32 PH
- Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Potential of perm placement after 3 Months
- Holiday Pay
- On site Parking
Ideally You should have:
- DBS Before Start
- May consider pending completion DBS
- Driving License
Be fully of capable of the following:
- Repairs to Domestic Plumbing Installations.
- Installation of Replacement Sanitary Ware and Baths, Shower Trays and Level Decks and Associated Equipment.
- Installation of Kitchen Sinks.
- Installation of Cylinders And CWST
- Installation of New Pipe Work (Copper, Speed Fit, Waste, Rainwater).
- Installation of New Sundry Items Such As Taps and Ball Valves.
- Repairs to Sundry Items Such As Taps, Siphons and Ball Valves.
- Installing And Repairing Water Mains Supplies, Heating System Pipe Work And Drainage Stop Taps.
- Installing and Fixing Domestic Appliances like Showers and Washing Machines.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply below alternatively please call Dina on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.