An excellent opportunity for a Plot Sales Paralegal to join a regional Commercial Law firm based in the Greater Manchester area. The firm are known for producing consistently high-quality work. But still value the work life balance of its employees.
Close to transport links
An excellent opportunity for a Plot Sales Paralegal to join a regional Commercial Law firm based in the Greater Manchester area. The firm are known for producing consistently high-quality work. But still value the work life balance of its employees. As a Plot Sales Paralegal you will be working closely with the companies developer clients. The role will be to manage a caseload of plot sales from instruction to post-completion and assist senior members of the team as required.
About the role
- File opening and administration.
- Upload electronic documents to virtual data room.
- Populate pro-forma document with sale information.
- Respond to simple queries and amend documents accordingly.
- Receive and chase purchaser monies where necessary.
- Print and compile large volumes of paperwork.
- Produce standard letter and invoices using case management system.
- Work with colleagues to reach completion and exchange deadlines.
- Handle day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence.
- General filing, including paper and electronic.
- Post-completion administration including file closure.
- Promote and comply with legislation and the company's policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of the company.
- 1-year min experience working in Conveyancing, Plot Sales as a Paralegal /Legal Executive, with a sttrong emphasis working on new builds, plot sales, development work etc
- Law Degree / Cilex qualification
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to act on own initiative and take on responsibility
- General understanding of the conveyancing process and property law terminology
- An ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Flexible and proactive
- An enthusiastic and hands-on approach
If you are interested, please send your up to date CV today for consideration for the role
- Plot Sales
- Post Completion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job