Are you a Teacher, Tutor or Trainer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Plastering Trainer/Assessor
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Manchester area.
The College are looking for an outstanding Plastering Trainer/Assessor Lecturer to join them on a short-term/Long-term temporary basis.
• Ofsted rating of Outstanding
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• Largest educational provider for 16 - 19 year olds in the region
• Offering around 40 A Level subjects
• Rated in the top three colleges in the country
• State of the art facilities including; a new Construction Skills Centre, new theatre, new restaurant,
hair and beauty salons and nail bar, a 3G sports pitch and multi-use games area, engineering and construction workshops, art and design studios and a Learning Centre on three floors equipped with the latest technology.
• Providing cover, the successful applicants will be delivering Plastering Training and, or Assessing
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience lecturing Plastering or assessing in plastering
• Subject relevant qualifications
• DBS on update or prepared to obtain one
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment busin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job