Working for a global organisation with a new £5m warehouse now open, the position is suited to a Maintenance Manager who has worked in a large manufacturing environment. The Plant and Facilities Reliability Manager reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with the Operations team.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring plant and facilities reliability and integrity at the Harrogate site. The candidate will have excellent administrative and organisational skills, ensuring that plant uptime remains high, and that equipment and facilities and work/maintenance processes are of an excellent standard. You will thrive on motivating and leading your team and plant users to meet and share the Company vision and values.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proven excellence and thoroughness in documenting and recording work and equipment activities.
- Expertise in managing the execution of world class maintenance practices within a manufacturing environment.
- A positive "can-do" approach.
- Good communication skills with both engineers, experts, auditors and directors.
- Technical competence to allow informed decisions to be made.
- Full clean driving license.
- Time served engineering apprenticeship or HND (Electrical/mechanical/process engineering)
- Experience in 5s / 6s concepts.
- Managing and exceeding KPIs.
- A proven track record in change management and improving team performance.
- A proven track record in Problem Solving and experience in different approaches such as 5Y, Fishbone.
- Knowledge and track record of working in a challenging environment & resolving multiple tasks & initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven track record of contractor management.
- Sets high standards & a real drive for improvement and making tomorrow better than today.
- A successful track record in delivering reliability projects & project management .
- Experience of Risk Assessment, MSD, PUWER generation and review.
- Experience of Auditing (Process/Quality/Environmental).
- Understanding of ATEX implications/assessment/controls.
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee + subsidised snack machine