• Line managing 1-2 Demand Planners
• Produce monthly Collaborative forecasts of Components Demand at National and regional levels
• Support developing the processes used to model stocks and provide management information for planning across the supply chain in a range of scenarios from scarcity to oversupply.
• Provide national and local stock reports, management information and commentary to Assistant Director and other Senior Managers, other Directorates and external customers.
• Support continuity of supply and components by co-ordinating cross functional activities across the supply chain from collection to the issue of products to customers.
• Recommend changes to stock levels for components to ensure continuity of supply across the country
• Plan and develop short and long term strategy looking at ways to improve the efficiency of the supply chain while maintaining accurate forecasting
The successful candidate must have previous planning and forecasting experience in any industry, strong Excel skills and ideally line management experience. This is a role that would suit someone dynamic who takes initiative and is not afraid to make important decisions at local and national level.
Although the role is based in Bristol, you are expected to do occasional travel in the UK, to visit other sites as well as suppliers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business