Planner / Scheduler
Patchway - Bristol
Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday 8-5pm
We are currently looking for a number of Planners and Schedulers to join the team here at Bristol Patchway
We are one of the UK’s largest technical facilities management companies. Employing in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector.
The main responsibilities include:
• Allocate reactive, planned maintenance and repairs to engineers
• Organising engineers workload
• Liaising with engineers and the helpdesk
• Inbound and outbound telephone calls
• Ensure engineers workload is completed within SLA
• Logging jobs on to the system
• Data entry - excel spread sheets
Our requirements include:
• Scheduling/Planning experience within a FM/Engineering environment
• General administration experience
• Great customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft package
• Working knowledge of Maximo is a desirable, but training will be given to the successful candidate.
Apply online for further information
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a diverse environment.