Planner | Cambridgeshire | Planning & Design Firm
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to represent an established property firm in their search for talented Planners of varying levels to join their planning and architectural team during an exciting time of growth and expansion.
The successful Planner will work within the planning and design team to offer specialist planning advice to clients within the rural, commercial, residential and agricultural sectors. You will have the opportunity to offer expert planning advice to private corporations, major landowners and housebuilders, as well as local authorities and government bodies.
Job duties will include:
- Submitting planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking site visits and appraisals
- Preparing detailed planning applications and appeals across a range of schemes including barn conversions, agricultural buildings as well as new and listed buildings
- Offer technical advice on complex planning applications
- Act as an expert witness during planning appeals and examinations
- Liaise with local authorities and other government bodies to complete projects successfully
- Maintaining strong relationships with the existing client base
So if you are:
A personable, friendly individual who is seeking a collaborative, close knit environment to join while working on some exciting planning projects, please get in touch below!
Please note that in order to apply, you will need an RTPI Accredited Planning Qualification and (ideally) an MSc in a relevant planning discipline.
A competitive salary with additional benefits, and the opportunity to join a consultancy committed to their staff's career development and involvement in the firm's development and success.
Register your interest:
To join this growing consultancy that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression, contact Angie Jones at Penguin Recruitment on or apply with your CV below.
The firm in question are on the lookout for talented Planners of varying levels from Graduate to Associate level, so if this role is of interest, please do get in touch to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
- Senior Planner
- Planning Jobs
- Cambridge Jobs
- Cambridge Planning Jobs