Role: Pizza Hut Store Manager
Location: Wellingborough, NN8 3FQ
Hours: Full-Time & Part-Time Available
Salary: £ 23,500 - 24,500
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As a Pizza Hut Store Manager, using your business expertise to direct the daily operations of the store is the heart of what you do! This involves leading the management team and lower level staff and keeping them and your customers happy! Being welcoming, friendly and a team player are your most important duties. You will be the face and voice of our stores; you can be yourself whilst engaging with our amazing customers.
Prepare to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with preparing & serving our signature famous pizza and menu items!
Pizza Hut is a famous pizzeria chain that creates magical moments for millions across the UK, sharing delicious food and special times. We have been around for quite a while now, (48 years in fact), and we know a thing or two about Pizza! Our premium secret ingredients & signature recipes served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more!
Join us on our expansion journey with EG Group, we are opening new stores across the UK! We pride ourselves on development and internal progression, this is the prime time toindulge in your newcareer with Pizza Hut! We have a multitude of different progression paths awaiting! Therefore, if you want a slice of the action, now is the time to join us on our journey! If you love to work in a fast-paced vibrant store, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with making pizza & menu items
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Manage shifts to achieve customer, people, sales, operating efficiency and profit objectives and targets
- Ensure adherence to all safety, sanitation and security standards and creation of action plans for improvement as and when needed.
- Ability to maintain the financial well-being of the operation by meeting food cost and labor goals; whilst managing the P&L statement following all financial control/security standards.
- Leading with a growth mindset to set a high standard for self and others.
- Implements and manages the training programs for all subordinates, to enable them to meet the standards required, maximize performance and realize their career potential
- Promoting a culture of positivity and inclusivity following the culture and values of the brand
- Demonstrating self-responsibility at all times, whilst having a helpful and upbeat approach to all store staff and customers.
- Ensure positive customer experience by taking feedback from customers and actively resolving complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun!
Got what it takes?
Of course you do! If you are customers focused, have a passion for pizza and thrive in a fun environment then you definitely have what it takes!
- 1 year of experience within a food retail/service industry
- We will train you to the highest standards to ensure you have knowledge of the brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! It’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Pizza Hut Store Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'