Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of 6x Investigators to work for a Police Force in the Blackpool area on a temporary contract basis.
To manage and participate in a wide range of evidence-gathering and crime-investigation duties for Priority and Volume crime and to ensure that any evidence obtained is recorded, secured and preserved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To secure, preserve and gather evidence within Investigations in order to prove or disprove information and establish facts.
- To provide support to victims and witnesses and assess their need for further support throughout the criminal justice process.
- To interview victims and witnesses and obtain statements in relation to priority and volume investigations.
- To interview suspects in relation to priority and volume criminal investigations.
- To present evidence to CPS and at court
- To use internal IT systems to research and maintain records regarding individuals and investigations.
- PIP level 1 trained and accredited, or industry-accreditation in investigations
- Previous experience in criminal investigation
- Knowledge of intelligence gathering procedure and policies.
- Experience and knowledge of the Criminal Justice System relating to the PACE Act, including searching premises, handling exhibits, interviewing suspects, and CPIA 1996, relating to disclosure
Location: Blackpool Police Station
Pay Rate: £10.24 Per Hour PAYE - £12.44 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 3 Months Initially
- Criminal Investigations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'