Physics Teacher for exciting Cheshunt School
Athona Education are keen to speak to Physics teachers who are available for an exciting new teaching post within a South Hertfordshire school from September 2019.
- Physics Teacher / Science vacancy
- KS3 + KS4 + KS5 Physics and General Science
- £24,859 - £36,157 per annum + possible TLR for LEAD Candidates.
- Required from September 2019
- The Potential of a Lead Science role (with appropriate TLR) for suitable applications.
Required from September 2019: A Physics Teacher is required to join a thriving Science department in a small and highly supportive secondary school which is based in Cheshunt, South Hertfordshire.
About the School:
This is a fully mixed comprehensive school from 11-16 years of age. Over the past few years, the school has grown its reputation enormously, which has resulted in record attendance at our open evening at the end of September. This reflects the very high level of local interest in the school. Local estate agents report significant interest in parents moving to the locality with a view to being within the school catchment area. Therefore, a very successful future is predicted for the school
About the Job / Vacancy
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Physics Teacher to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking, supportive secondary school. You will be joining an incredibly hard-working and efficient team. Last year, Science was a popular subject in school, and this showed when the school students celebrated record exam results.
You will be a confident classroom teacher with a firm commitment to facilitate the continued progress of all students in our popular school. The successful candidate will have an unwavering belief in the potential of every student. NQT's are encouraged to apply, along with more experienced qualified teachers.
Alongside the schools focus on outstanding professional development and promotion opportunities, they also offer a range of benefits including:
Competitive base salary with a tailor-made development plan aimed at enhancing your future [earnings] potential through:
- High quality, personalised CPD
- Bespoke leadership development programmes
- Subsidies for Masters and Degree courses
- Secondment and shadowing opportunities
Access to a wide range of health and well-being resources including:
- New, professional and fit for purpose working environments
- Free use of a range of sports and leisure facilities including a fully equipped gym and swimming pool.
- Occupational Health & counseling support
When you apply with Athona Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Access to vacancies at some of the very best schools in London.
Please apply to this post now by clicking on the 'apply button'.
- "Science Teacher"
- "Physics Teacher"
- "Teacher of Science"
- "Biology Teacher"
- "Science QtS"
- Science PGCE"
- "Teacher of Biology"
- "Biology QTS"
- "Teacher of Physics"
- "Physics QTS". "Chemistry Teacher"
- "Teacher of C
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'