Our client a thriving academy in Hertfordshire teaches students from the ages of 11 to 18 and are seeking to recruit an outstanding Physics Teacher for the Summer term, with a view to a further contract for the right candidate.
Start Date: April 18 Summer Term Contract (with possibility of extension) Salary: £140 to £160 per day
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
• Teach consistently high quality lessons
• Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements for all key stages physics
• Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Science
• To follow the school policies and procedures
• To maintain discipline in accordance with the school procedures, and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
• Follow schemes of work for Science at all key stages Physics
• Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Science.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job