Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics - Greenwich - April Start or sooner!
Are you a fully qualified Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics?
Can you comfortably teach Physics to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5?
If so, then look no further!
- Physics Teacher/Teacher of Physics required in Greenwich
- Physics Teacher/Teacher of Physics temp to perm - MPS/UPS
- Physics Teacher/Teacher of Physics for a April Start or sooner
- Physics Teacher/Teacher of Physics with a specialty in
The successful Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics will be able to join this school in April or sooner on a full-time basis and initially it will be on a temp to perm basis, and you will be required to teach Physics to up to A-level.
To be considered for the Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics role you must have:
- Relevant Degree.
- PGCE, GTP, SCITT (teacher training certificate).
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Able to teach Physics to GCSE minimum
This is an outstanding secondary school that is based close to public transport links, and is first choice for parents in the local community.
For more information about this Physics Teacher role click apply or contact Adam Sugarman at Qualiteach Ltd